Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ok ok GUESS WHAT?!?!

I am going to...DYE MY HAIR! Yes, you read that right! *oh damn right you did* It's going to be like Gerard's was that one time...dangit I can't find a picture of it on the web...With red in the back and top but with the front untouched, you know? I'm not even gonna dye the front black, so there...And of course I need Anna's approval :) Just kidding anna, I think imma do it whether you like it or not. If I find a picture of Gerard with his hair like that I'll post it.

...But people, don't get TOO excited. There's a chance I won't. But it's kinda small.

I'm going to a St. Patty's Day parade. Well, more like, my family's dragging me along. I'll write about it later...

1 comment:

  1. that sounds cool!! i wish i could dye my hair...my dad would freak, tho.

    ReplyDelete